Consider the YGE35LVT for F5J models. Key benefits include a powerful BEC with adjustable output unlike the the Talon 35. Programming can be done via your radio if you use a Graupner or Jeti. Lighter than the Talon 35.
"T" for Telemetry. following protocols are currently compatible: Graupner HoTT V4,
Jeti ExBUS, Multiplex Sensor BUS V2, YGE-protocol for different telemetry-connections for example via S32 (new Jlog). more protocols will follow
- Update capable (optional USB-Adapter available)
- entirely overhauled hard- und software (32-bit)
- the PWM-frequency will be set automatically to the requirements of the motor
- 2 to 6S LiPo
- super smooth sinus-startup
- adjustable HV-BEC from 5,5 to 8,4V
- high BEC-current rating: 5A permanent / 10A peak
- dimensions in mm: 34 x 23 x 8
- weight with / without cables: 13g / 25g
- basic settings via mode-setup
- BEC- and Telemetry-settings, as well as additional parameters adjustable via PC-Software (optional USB-adapter available)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.