If you are returning a brand new unused, unopened item all you have to do is mail it back to us. The only exception are batteries. No returns on batteries of any kind.
Small Item returns 20"x10"x18" or smaller
PO Box 575
Redondo Beach CA, 90277
Large Items, Models, etc..
4720 East 26th St.
Vernon Ca 90058
Please make sure to include your order number inside the package so we know who the return is coming from. All returns will be refunded via the original payment method. Store credit is available if requested. Please direct any questions to- firstname.lastname@example.org
Standard Return Policy
We accept any new and unused items for Refund or Store Credit within 30 days from purchase. We reserve the right to charge a restocking fee of 15% on returned merchandise that requires additional labor to process.
Damaged Package Claims
If you have received your order, and your package was damaged in transit, please contact us immediately (within 48 hours of receipt of your package). Contact us immediately. Please keep all packaging (box, packing paper, etc.) for verification purposes. We will most likely request that the damaged product(s) be shipped back to us for verification. We may also may require that photos be taken of damaged packages and or parts for inspection purposes
Lost Package Claims
If you have not received your order, and feel your package may be lost, please contact us. If your package is in fact lost, we will either replace the package, credit your account for the full amount, or offer you a refund for the full amount of the order.
Before we can file a claim for a lost package, we must allow the U.S. Postal Service the full time allotted for delivery. Here is the timetable for tracing lost packages: USPS Express Mail - 10 business days from the day the order was shipped USPS Priority Mail - 14 business days from the day the order was shipped USPS First Class Mail - 21 business days from the day the order was shipped.
Please allow 3-7 days for claim submission with delivery carrier. Please do not file a PayPal claim as this will delay the process.
Please take a moment to read our Terms and Conditions below.
- FC Industries services international and domestic customers.
- Do not return items containing lithium polymer batteries or other hazardous materials.
- All returns should be packed with care and insure a level of protection so that items inside will not be damaged when returned. FC industries is not responsible for damage that may occur during transport back to us.
- Warranty only applies as described by the product manufacturer and on products accompanied by a dated proof of purchase.
- Warranty service or replacement decisions are at the sole discretion of FC Industries.
- Collateral damage is NOT covered by manufacturer's warranty.
- When applicable, the customer is responsible for all brokerage fees, duties and taxes associated with the service and shipment of product.
- Service will not be performed without your signature agreeing to the terms and conditions found on the customer service request form.
How To Return Merchandise
Please contact us via email ( email@example.com) before returning products. We will issue a RMA and in some cases may email a PDF return shipping label ( our sole discretion ). Further return instructions maybe be given via email.
Defective Merchandise Return Policy
If you receive an item that is defective please contact Customer us immediately. Most Manufacturers allow us to process Warranties in-house. In some situations, the manufacturer or supplier may prefer to handle the issue directly. If the manufacturer does not handle your claim to your satisfaction, please contact us and we will be happy to assist you.
Please note: We reserve the right to refuse any merchandise that is found to be free of defects.