RG613BX-A 6CH DMSS XBUS RECEIVER
RG613BX-A 6CH 2.4GHz DMSS XBus Receiver
Use with RG613BX-B (R6B)(7ch to 12ch) to obtain 12 channels.
The world’s most advanced 6-channel receiver, now in a hard case
The new RG613BX 6-channel XBus receiver is based on the previous RG612BX, but is housed in an impact resistant, clear plastic case for
It’s difficult to pick just ONE reason why the RG613BX is special. One could point to the path diversity antennas that eliminate the need for a separate remote for full-range signal and telemetry data. Perhaps the fact that this small receiver is also XBus capable. Maybe the low power consumption, EZ BIND simplicity and ultimate flexibility are the main selling points. The RG613BX utilizes JR’s robust DMSS modulation system that combines attribute from both DSSS and FHSS modulation into a wide-band transmission system with high-speed response and high resistance to RF noise. Also unique to DMSS is JR’s Intelligent Output System (IOS), which automatically selects control signals that need to be transmitted simultaneously and delivers the data as one complete signal frame. IOS ensures there is no time delay when commanding servos used for critical functions such as a CCPM swashplate on a helicopter or with an aircraft with multiple servos ganged on a single control surface. This gives a stronger connection in flight and can reduce wear on components, keeping your model flying better, longer.
Not only does this receiver listen, but it talks back as well. DMSS is a bi-directional comunication system that delivers real-time telemetry information. Receiver voltage telemetry is standard with every DMSS receiver, and add-on sensors are available to monitor nearly every metric vital to the operation of your mode
RG613BX 6CH 2.4GHz DMSS XBus Receiver
- Path diversity antennas provide full-range signal and telemetry data without a remote antenna
- 5-channel standard PWM output and single shared XBus or PWM output can be used parallel with one another for additional capability.
- EZ BIND capable- no bind plugs necessary!
- Low power consumption
- Option to add RA02TL remote for additional path diversity in more complex installations.
- Receiver Voltage Telemetry: Standard
- Use with RG613BX-B (R6B)(7ch to 12ch) to obtain 12 channels
- Dimension : 14.5 x 20.5 x 41.5mm
- Weight : 12g
- Receiving System : 6 channel DMSS System with XBus
- PWM Outoput ch : 1ch - 6ch
- Operating Voltage : 4.5-8.5V
- Antenna Diversity Model
- Antenna : Coaxial potion/105mm : Antenna potion/25mm
- Full range telemetry module equipped
- Easy BIND system
- Hard case