These cells are a new offering from Panasonic in 18650 size.
Side by side, transmitter style battery.
- Standard "JR" type servo connector
- Balance lead
- Weight 100 grams
- Length 67 mm
- Width 38 mm
- Height 19 mm
- Capacity (Ah): 3.4 Ah ( 3400mAh)
- Charging Voltage (V): 4.2 V
- Energy (Wh): 12.2 Wh
- Energy Density (Wh/L): 730 Wh/L
- Nominal Voltage (V): 3.8V
- Weight (g): 46 g
- Diameter (mm): 18.06 mm (+/- 0.03 mm)
- Height (mm): 65 mm (+/- 0.03 mm)
- Max. Discharge rate: C Raing 2C (Maximum recommended current 6.8A)
- Max Discharge rate (10 sec.): 17A
- Top (positive side): Flat top
- Model: NCR1865J2
- Made in Japan
- Made by Panasonic
Charge the batteries with standard 2s li-ion programmable chargers. If your charger doesn't list li-ion then 2s lipo program is fine. Charging format is the same constant current then constant voltage in either case. You can charge at up to 1.6amps. Should come off charger at 8.4v. Never discharge below 6v. Long term storage is best at 7.4v (standard lipo storage charge). Regardless of charging program battery should never exceed 8.4v under any circumstances. Balance charge every 5 cycles.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.