Months in the making! This is our own design for the Pike Dynamic and Pike Perfection.
This part is not made by Samba Models!
Our new Pike elevator was developed specifically for the Dynamic but is also a direct bolt on for any Perfection. We wanted to enhance several key areas of performance as listed below.
- Increased elevator response on landings.
- Decreased stall speed at high bank angles.
- Increased straight line stability.
Differences from standard elevator-
- Slightly more total area
- New planform decreases airflow separation over moving part of elevator at lower speeds, thus reducing overall stall speed at high bank angles.
- Elevator airfoil is slightly thinner than standard improving aerodynamic penetration.
- Features built in pylon which raises entire elevator and keeps it in cleaner air.
- Elevator mounts more that 10mm further back than standard unit, increasing tail moment and improving response and stability, also aides to keep elevator in cleaner air flow.
- Moving part of elevator is larger, increasing response and reduces total up/down throw needed.
- Skins are spread tow Carbon 30 or 40 depending on version.
Designed in house with CNC metal molds machined in Europe. Tails are solid core built with rohacell foam. F5J versions have carbon spar caps while F3J versions have an actual spar structure and carbon caps. All parts are hand made in Europe to our specs.
Note, no custom colors are not available, paint does not match Samba colors exactly. Available in White, Carbon, and Red.
Includes actuation pin (must be glued in).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.