Altis v4 KeyPad shown on Fig 14 is an external keyboard for Altis v4+. It is used to configure main competition settings of Altis v4+ on the airport without a computer. Altis Flight Manager version 4.0.0 or newer and firmware version 2.0 or higher are required for Altis v4+. F5J firmware support only memory data erase with KeyPad.
In order to use Altis v4+ KeyPad do the following:
• Connect it to COM A port according to Fig 15.
• Configure COM A port to KeyPad mode in the corresponding window shown in Fig 12.
• Turn on Altis v4+, it works in a normal way until there is no KeyPad connected.
• When the KeyPad is connected Altis v4+ detects it automatically and switches to the competition menu mode.
• Navigate the menu items by the side navigation buttons • Change the values by the middle + and – buttons.
• Push + and – simultaneously on the corresponding menu item if you wish to disable some function (for example altitude switch),
• After you disconnect the KeyPad, the settings are automatically stored in Altis v4+.
• Restart your Altis v4+ to use the new settings
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.