The AerobTec Altis Micro is a barometric altimeter designed especially to record altitude of flying R/C aircraft with additional competition functionality, very small dimensions and weigth and additional telemetry functionality. These functions are based on rules of F5J FAI and Altitude limiting competitions such as ALES, FxJ, RCEV, LMR or ALOT. The supplied application Altis Flight Manager cannot only read the information from the device and save it to the computer in various formats but it can display it in an advanced graph and process the flight information in many ways.
- Memory : 3.9MB (more than 15 hour record with 0.1s sample rate, logging altitude, voltage, temperature, throttle in)
- Sample time : 0.1 – 25.5s (user selectable in 0.1s steps)
- Dimensions : 30 x 14 x 7mm, Cable length approx. 7cm
- Weight : 4.7g with JR cable
- Power supply range : 4 – 8.4V
- Logging : altitude, voltage, temperature, throttle input and output
- Conforms to all existing competition rules (FAI F5J, ALES, etc.) – for some competitions AerobTec Device Terminal is required as a display element
- LED for indication of state
- Telemetry support for Jeti Duplex EX®, Multiplex® M-Link, Graupner® Hott
- Upgradeable firmware
- AerobTec Altis Flight manager software for Windows
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.