New GPS 2 is able to acquire satellites faster and has improved reception and double the memory of the previous mode.
Supports Multiplex, Graupner, Jeti, Futaba Sbus2, and Frsky S.port telemetry. Date is can be received in real time. Frsky and Futaba need optional telemetry convertors.
The AerobTec Altis GPS is a miniature telemetry and recording device with integrated GPS receiver and barometric altimeter. It is designed especially to record the altitude and the coordinates of the R/C aircraft during its flight with telemetry support. The unit has very small dimensions and a low weight. Recorded flights can be later analyzed in Altis Flight Manager PC application. User can view data in Graph view mode or in Map/Earth mode.
- Memory: 8.0MB (approx. 18 hour record with 0.1s sampling)
- Sample time: 0.1 – 25.5s (user selectable with step 0.1s)
- Dimensions: 30 x 23 x 9 mm
- Weight: 12g
- Power supply range: 4 – 12.6V
- Integrated pressure sensor for altitude measurements
- – Global position
- – Ground speed
- – Altitude
- – RC input
- Telemetry support for Jeti model®, Multiplex® M-Link, Graupner® HOTT, Futaba® SBUS2*, FrSky® S.Port*
- Upgradeable firmware
- Integrated USB
- Altis Flight Manager software for Windows
*only with Telemetry Converter