The Altis Power Sensor is a great tool to help you setup your F5J power setup or other electric models. Monitors current draw, battery voltage, and capacity used.
Tiny and simple power sensor serving to display and record power supplying parameters.
- Plugged between Altis device and positive battery wire
- Support for energy switch – let you motor turn off when certain energy is consumed
- Suitable for power limiting competitions (electric F3B etc.)
- Only 21 x 27 x 7mm small and 14 light (including power cables)
- Processed parameters
- Battery voltage
- Power from battery
- Consumed energy during the flight
- Resolution 0.1V, 0.1, 0.1W, 1Wmin
- Compatible with
- Altis v4
- Altis v4+
- Altis nano
- Telemetry support
- Jeti model
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.