Our Hyperion G8 proprietary Dual-voltage Lipo cells operate at both 4.2V and 4.35V. The G8 offer more mAh capacity when compared to any other standard LiPo of the same size and weight. The G8 have up to 15% or more energy-density capacity when compared to standard LiPos of other brands. Our G8 LiPo packs are the smallest, lightest, and most reliable LiPo battery cell available today.
Hyperion, the leader in quality Lithium batteries for more than two decades has been perfecting �Wide� Voltage 4.2V/4.35V operating batteries for more than the past five years. The G8 Dual-Voltage battery dishes out more than 90+% mAh capacity retention @300~500+ cycles. The batteries of the Future are here today.
Our own unique Hyperion G8 blend uses cutting-edge Graphene substrate combined with a pure Silicon metalloid produces a tough Anode that stands up to rough abuse. Hyperion's proprietary Si-Graphene additive is known to be less prone to puffing when compared to non-Si-Graphene batteries.
This new 2020 Hyperion G8 Chemistry unleashes a new-era of performance for all electrically powered applications, such as Quad Racing, 3D Aerobatics, EDF Jets, RC Cars, and all other high-performance DIY and Industrial applications.
We stand by our products, performance, and reliability which is why Hyperion offers a 1-year warranty on all Hyperion G8 Batteries. Hyperion G8 batteries might not be the cheapest solution, but you will not find such a high-quality battery with equally remarkable support.
Hyperion G8 are rated "Impeccable" by independent lab testing.
- Proprietary Si-Graphene formula increases discharge, capacity, and cycle-life
- 15%+ More Capacity than standard LiPo Batteries
- Wide V Operating Range: Dual-Voltage 4.35V & 4.2V capable
- Removable JST-XH Balancer Connector
- Stable High-voltage formula, less prone to puffing
- More stable, cooler running batteries
- High discharge rate, high ability to remain constant voltage under-load
- Fast charging up to 5C~6C rate
- Compatible with both 4.2V and 4.35V chargers
- Capable of 500+ Cycle-life
- Capacity @4.2V: 810mAh
- Capacity @4.35V: 900mAh
- Voltage: 3S, 11.4V nominal
- Discharge Rate:Real 30C / 60C Peak
- Charge Rate: 6C maximum, 1~5C recommended
- Weight: 67gr
- Dimensions: 82 x 25 x 18mm
- Power Connector: XT30U
- Balance Connector: Removable JST-XH
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.