S8411 COMPETITION HIGH TORQUE, HIGH VOLTAGE, METAL GEAR, PROGRAMMABLE XBUS STANDARD SERVO
S8411 HIGH VOLTAGE, PROGRAMMABLE XBUS STANDARD SERVO
DFA is pleased to announce the release of our new XBus programmable servos, allowing not only serial servo connection, but also individual servo programming with servo adjustments to suit every application.
This servos automatically detect the type of output they are plugged into - conventional receiver PWM outputs, or XBus. This means Programmble servos are XBus compatible, and also compatible with PWM receiver signals without any converter, allowing modelers to use conventional receiver systems.
* Compatible receiver systems : DMSS · DSMJ · 72MHz · 40MHz
When used on a DFA JR XBus system, the Programamble servos can be programmed in ways not previously possible. No additional programming device is necessary these servos can be setup using a DFA 8+6 DFA T44 ,JR XG series transmitter.
Changes made to servo programming are immediately apparent. Not only can servo direction and travel be adjusted, but it is now possible to fine tune servo gain, dead band and boost to suit your aircraft and desired response. This precise setup allows servo hunting to be eliminated and precise feel maintained.
- Big upper bearings
- CNC upper case
- Super steel gears C to E gear
- Brass B gear
- Coreless Special Motor
- Xbus programmable
- Stall toque 2.6Nm 26.5kgfcm 368oz in
- Speed 0.12sec 60°
- 120 degrees 180 degrees changeable
- Idle current 0.1 amp
- Stall current 2.4 amp
14.0 (6.0V)/17.2 (7.4V))/19.6 (8.4V) kg･cm
194.4 (6.0V) / 238.9 (7.4V)) / 272.2 (8.4V) oz･in
0.19 (6.0V)/0.15 (7.4V))/0.12 (8.4V) Sec/60°
35 x 19 x 39mm
- High Torque Type
- Slow start function
- Metal Gear
- With Ball Bearing (dual)
- Compatible with any radio using PWM control
- XBus compatible
- 120 to 180 deg travel
- You can adjust Dumping,Hold,Deadband...etc
- Do not use this servo under the different voltage other than specified
- Adjustable Dumping, Hold, Deadband...etc
- Uses RX Xbus port and Xbus transmitter for adjustments