RG712BX 7CH DMSS XBUS RECEIVER
Brand JR Americas
This product is unavailable
JR - JRPR03597 - RG712BX 7CH DMSS XBus Receiver
Introducing JR’s first receiver with path diversity antennas for easier installation! Ideal for compact installations, the RG712BX is JR’s newest introduction to the receiver market. On the surface, this receiver looks like the popular RG731BX, but looks CAN be deceiving...
The most significant new feature of the RG712BX is it's introduction of the JR DMSS path diversity antenna system for outstanding signal reception, and increased telemetry signal syncing. With path diversity antennas, a remote antenna is not required, but an RA02TL remote may be added for additional antenna diversity, further enhancing signal reception. The RG712BX allows you to simplify your antenna setup, have the security of fullrange operation, while still enjoying the benefits of built-in telemetry and XBus functionality.
- Path diversity antennas provide full range signal reception and telemetry data without the use of a separate remote antenna
- 7-channel Standard PWM output and single XBus output can be used in parallel
- Low power consumption
- Option to add remote RA02TL Remote for even greater path diversity in larger model installations.
- Type: full-range Width: 1.00 in (25.5mm)
- Channels: 7+XBus
- Modulation: DMSS
- Band: 2.4Ghz
- Height: 0.57 in (14.5mm)
- Weight: 0.53oz (15g)
- Input Voltage: 4.0–8.5V
- Case Type: hard plastic Antenna Length: 150mm
- Length: 1.87 in (47.5mm)